- Your item will be packed into one silver ½ half tray
- Two silver ½ trays will fit into one standard sized chafing dish
- Chafing dishes and sternos are not included with this item but are available for rent
Kitchen Rule #1: Fresh Is Best! Take a look at some of the fresh ingredients that we will use to prepare your dish.
If you pick up your order, you will need to reheat it before service.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the coco bread on a single layer on an ungreased, nonstick cookie sheet.
- Heat the bread for approximately two-five minutes or until warm
- Important: Watch the bread carefully so it doesn’t burn.
- Serve warm with The Shadow Chef’s Red Pepper Butter.
Reheating in a microwave or toaster oven is not recommended.
Enjoy! And please come back to this page to review this product.