Your pastelles will be packed into a plastic bag. They will be frozen. Please keep them frozen until you are ready to heat and serve.
Kitchen Rule #1: Fresh Is Best! Take a look at some of the fresh ingredients that we will use to prepare your dish.
If you pick up your order, you will need to reheat it before service.
- Remove the Pastelles from the freezer (do NOT thaw the Pastelles).
- Prepare a steamer so that the water is boiling and the steam is rising.
- Place the Pastelles in the steamer (do not untie or unwrap from the banana leaf) for 3-5 minutes or until hot.
- Serve in the banana leaf wrapper.
- Store leftovers in the freezer in an airtight container for up to one week.
Microwaving the Pastelles is NOT recommended.
Enjoy! And please come back to this page to review this product.