You have enough to do — let us help.
WE FOCUS ON YOUR FOOD SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO
That's why we focus on making sure that you have conversation-worthy meals without the added stress of having to prepare them.
Here is How This Works
The Shadow Chef's 5 Rules of Good Food
1. Fresh is Better — we create flavors that are brighter and far more interesting by using only fresh ingredients for your meal.
2. If It Ain't Broke, Don't Fix It — we honor the traditional ways of cooking for the global dishes that we create.
3. Cook in Season — we only use certain fruits, vegetables, seasonings, and flowers when they are at their flavorful peak.
4. Cook with Love — food is fuel and as we source, prep, and package our foods we keep in mind that your loved ones will be eating it.
5. Bless the Hands That Prepare the Food — our staff is incredible and we go above & beyond hospitality norms to take care of them.
What is the deadline for placing an order?
Your order must be made by noon eastern time 2 business days before your delivery or pickup date. For instance, for delivery on a Saturday, you must place your order by noon eastern time on the previous Wednesday.
Can I cancel my order after I place it?
You may cancel your order in writing no later than noon eastern time 2 business days before your delivery or pick up date. For instance, for delivery on a Saturday, you must cancel your order no later than noon eastern time on the previous Wednesday.
What if I want to add or remove things after I place my order?
If you want to add to your order, simply place a second order and write in the comments that it should be combined with your previous order. If you want to change your order, changes can be made in writing by noon eastern time 2 business days before your delivery or pick up date. For instance, for delivery on a Saturday, you may change your order by noon eastern time on the previous Wednesday.
More questions...? Check out our full FAQs for more common questions and answers.
Do you like good food?
We're looking forward to preparing a delicious meal for your event!