Pigeon Peas and Rice
- Your item will be packed into one silver ½ half tray
- Two silver ½ trays will fit into one standard sized chafing dish
- Chafing dishes and sternos are not included with this item but are available for rent
Kitchen Rule #1: Fresh Is Best! Take a look at some of the fresh ingredients that we will use to prepare your dish.
If you pick up your order, you will need to reheat it before service.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Remove the lid and lightly place it over the tray.
- Heat for approximately ten-fifteen minutes. Stir halfway through heating.
- Monitor rice closely, ensuring that the top layer does not dry out.
- Note the Family Size tray is NOT oven safe. Please transfer to an oven safe dish or heat in the microwave.
- Transfer the rice to a microwave safe bowl, cover with damp paper towel and warm until the rice reaches your desired temperature.
- Watch carefully as rice tends to dry out or get hard if reheated for too long.
Enjoy! And please come back to this page to review this product.