Your pastelles will be packed into a plastic bag. Please keep refrigerated or frozen.
Kitchen Rule #1: Fresh Is Best! Take a look at some of the fresh ingredients that we will use to prepare your dish.
If you pick up your order, you will need to reheat it before service.
- Remove the Pastelles from the freezer or the fridge (there is no need to thaw the Pastelles if they are frozen).
- Prepare a steamer so that the water is boiling and the steam is rising.
- Place the Pastelles in the steamer (do not untie or unwrap from the banana leaf) for 3-5 minutes or until hot.
- Serve in the banana leaf wrapper.
- Store leftovers in the freezer in an airtight container for up to one week.
Enjoy! And please come back to this page to review this product.