Mini Crab Cakes with Scratchmade Remoulade
- Your item will be packed into one silver ½ half tray
- Two silver ½ trays will fit into one standard sized chafing dish
- Chafing dishes and sternos are not included with this item but are available for rent
Kitchen Rule #1: Fresh Is Best! Take a look at some of the fresh ingredients that we will use to prepare your dish.
If you pick up your order, you will need to reheat it before service.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the crab cakes on a single layer on an ungreased, nonstick cookie sheet.
- Heat the crab cakes for approximately 5-10 minutes or until warm.
- Do not burn or over heat the crab cakes.
- Keep refrigerated. Serve cold.
Serving suggestion: place a dollop of remoulade on each crab cake with a small spoon or a cake icing bag and serve as an appetizer.
Enjoy! And please come back to this page to review this product.