Cocktail Jamaican Beef Patties
- Your item will be packed into one silver ½ half tray
- Two silver ½ trays will fit into one standard sized chafing dish
- Chafing dishes and sternos are not included with this item but are available for rent
Kitchen Rule #1: Fresh Is Best! Take a look at some of the fresh ingredients that we will use to prepare your dish.
If you pick up your order, you will need to reheat it before service.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place cold patties on a single layer on an ungreased, nonstick cookie sheet (do allow the patties to reach room temperature).
- Heat for approximately five minutes.
Watch the patties carefully so they don’t overcook or burn. Do not allow patties to brown. Tip: The patties are beginning to overcook when they start to open the contents spill out.
Reheating in a microwave or a toaster oven is not recommended.
Enjoy! And please come back to this page to review this product.