Delivery or Pickup - which to choose?
We offer two ways to get your menu - free pick up from our store or hot delivery to the DC/MD/VA area for a fee (based on the delivery location). Not sure which is the best option for you? Read on.
Free Cold Pickup
Pick up your menu from our store in Rockville, MD. Pickup is available Monday thru Saturday, 10am-1pm..
- If your party is outside of our delivery area, then you can pick up your menu and transport it to your party yourself.
- You’ll have to send someone to pick up your menu.
- You’ll have to reheat your menu. This means that you’ll need access to a full sized oven at your event site. If you won’t have this, we highly recommend that you select hot delivery.
Best option if:
- If your event is outside of the DMV.
- If you have a full sized oven at your event site to reheat your menu.
Assign someone to reheat the food. That way nothing burns. Trust us, with so much going on with setting up your party, it’s easy to forget that the macaroni pie is in the oven!
Your menu is delivered to your event site hot and ready to be served. Our delivery window is 10am-1pm.
- Your menu will be delivered hot and ready to be served. All you have to do is set up your chafing dishes before your driver arrives. Don’t have any chafing dishes, then rent or buy them (check out this article for ideas).
- None, really. This is the easiest, most convenient option.
Best option if:
- If your event facility does not have a full sized oven or if you simply don’t want to be bothered to have to reheat your menu.
Set up and turn on your chafing dishes before your driver arrives so she can place your menu directly into the chafing dishes. Just like that, your buffet is ready to be served. Done and done.