- Your item will be packed into one silver ½ half tray
- Two silver ½ trays will fit into one standard sized chafing dish
- Chafing dishes and sternos are not included with this item but are available for rent
Kitchen Rule #1: Fresh Is Best! Take a look at some of the fresh ingredients that we will use to prepare your dish.
If you pick up your order, you will need to reheat it before service.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Transfer the Kabobs to a single layer on an ungreased, nonstick cookie sheet.
- Heat for approximately seven minutes or until hot.
- Watch closely so the Kabobs do not burn.
Heating in a microwave or a toaster oven is not recommended.
Sweet Pineapple Salsa
- Serve cold.
Enjoy! And please come back to this page to review this product.