- Your item will be packed into one silver ½ half tray
- Two silver ½ trays will fit into one standard sized chafing dish
- Chafing dishes and sternos are not included with this item but are available for rent
Kitchen Rule #1: Fresh Is Best! Take a look at some of the fresh ingredients that we will use to prepare your dish.
If you pick up your order, you will need to reheat it before service.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Transfer the Skewers to a single layer on an ungreased, nonstick cookie sheet.
- Heat for approximately seven minutes or until hot.
- Watch closely so the skewers do not burn.
Heating in a microwave or a toaster oven is not recommended.
- Transfer the Sauce to a small saucepan.
- Heat for approximately two-five minutes or until warm on medium heat. Stir constantly throughout the heating time.
- Transfer the Sauce to a microwave safe bowl.
- Heat for approximately five minutes or until warm. Stir half way through the heating time.
Enjoy! And please come back to this page to review this product.