- Your item will be packed into one silver ½ half tray
- Two silver ½ trays will fit into one standard sized chafing dish
- Chafing dishes and sternos are not included with this item but are available for rent
Kitchen Rule #1: Fresh Is Best! Take a look at some of the fresh ingredients that we will use to prepare your dish.
If you pick up your order, you will need to reheat it before service.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Transfer the Hen to an oven safe dish.
- Heat covered for approximately ten-fifteen minutes or until warm. Do not overheat as the Hen may dry out.
- Transfer the Hen to a microwave safe dish, cover with a damp paper towel and warm in a microwave until it reaches your desired temperature. Do not overheat.
- Transfer the Gravy to a small saucepan.
- Heat for approximately two-five minutes or until warm on medium heat. Stir constantly throughout the heating time.
- Transfer the Gravy to a microwave safe bowl.
- Heat for approximately five minutes or until warm. Stir half way through the heating time.
Enjoy! And please come back to this page to review this product.