- Your item will be packed into one silver ½ half tray
- Two silver ½ trays will fit into one standard sized chafing dish
- Chafing dishes and sternos are not included with this item but are available for rent
Kitchen Rule #1: Fresh Is Best! Take a look at some of the fresh ingredients that we will use to prepare your dish.
If you pick up your order, you will need to reheat it before service.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Remove the lid and lightly place it over the tray. Heat the meatballs in the tray they came in.
- Heat for approximately fifteen-twenty minutes or until it reaches your desired temperature. Stir half way through the heating time.
- Do not overheat as the meatballs may dry out.
Enjoy! And please come back to this page to review this product.