- Your item will be packed into one silver ½ half tray
- Two silver ½ trays will fit into one standard sized chafing dish
- Chafing dishes and sternos are not included with this item but are available for rent
Kitchen Rule #1: Fresh Is Best! Take a look at some of the fresh ingredients that we will use to prepare your dish.
If you pick up your order, you will need to reheat it before service.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Remove the lid and lightly place it over the tray. Heat the Wings in the tray they came in.
- Heat for approximately fifteen minutes.
- Stir occasionally throughout the heating process
- Transfer the Wings to a microwave safe bowl, cover with a damp paper towel and warm until they reach your desired temperature
Watch carefully as Wings tends to dry out or get hard if reheated for too long.
Enjoy! And please come back to this page to review this product.