- Your item will be packed into one silver ½ half tray
- Two silver ½ trays will fit into one standard sized chafing dish
- Chafing dishes and sternos are not included with this item but are available for rent
Kitchen Rule #1: Fresh Is Best! Take a look at some of the fresh ingredients that we will use to prepare your dish.
If you pick up your order, you will need to reheat it before service.
- Transfer the Bread Pudding to a microwave safe dish.
- Heat on medium heat for three-five minutes or until warm.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the bread pudding on a single layer on an ungreased, nonstick cookie sheet.
- Heat for approximately five minutes or until warm.
- Monitor closely, taking care that the top of the Bread Pudding does not burn.
Real Rum Sauce
- Transfer the Real Rum Sauce to a small saucepan.
- Heat for approximately two-five minutes or until warm on medium heat. Stir constantly throughout the heating time.
- Transfer the Real Rum Sauce to a microwave safe bowl.
- Heat for approximately five minutes or until warm. Stir half way through the heating time.
To serve: Coat the serving tray with a small amount of Real Rum Sauce (depending on the size of the serving tray, a few tablespoons should suffice). Place the warm Bread Pudding on the coated service tray. Immediately before service, pour one teaspoon of Real Rum Sauce on each piece of bread pudding. Serve the remaining Real Rum Sauce on the side, allowing your guests to add more as they desire (tip: the Real Rum Sauce is also delicious on top of ice cream!).
Enjoy! And please come back to this page to review this product.